Aprilaire Air Purifier – Model 1610
The Aprilaire Model 1610 Air Purifier is specially designed for special installations where space may be an issue. Your Aprilaire installing contractor will recommend the model that’s right for your system and your needs.
The Model 1610 provides highly efficient, whole-home air cleaning and effective removal of pollen and mold that keeps every room in your home clean and comfortable.. Compare this to a standard 1″ air filter, which isn’t an air purifier, and doesn’t do any of these things. It is installed into your central heating and cooling system by a local HVAC professional.
The Model 1610 is MERV 11. Compare this to a standard 1″ air filter, which is only MERV 4. (MERV is a scale used to measure the effectiveness of air filters).
- Prevents dust build up
- Maximizes the life of your heating and cooling equipment
- Improves energy savings by keeping your HVAC equipment clean
- Produces no ozone because it has no moving parts
- Requires maintenance just once a year
- Permanently traps indoor allergens that can lead to respiratory problems
- Includes Clean Coil Guarantee: Aprilaire Air Purifiers are so effective at removing particles and contaminants that should your new indoor air conditioning coil require professional cleaning in the next 10 years, Aprilaire will pay $100 toward the cost of having the coil cleaned.
- Removes 94% of pollen and mold
- Removes 72% of airborne bacteria and fungi
- Removes 56% of dust particles
- Traps 99% airborne pollen, mold, and spore-sized particles less than a micron in size (up to 120 times smaller than a human hair)