Financing your Bryant Purchase
Connected to Home Improvements.
Banner Bank realizes that it can be difficult to find affordable financing for smaller dollar home improvement projects. To help out, we’ve come up with a simple, straight forward loan program, with great fixed rates, and no closing costs. Loans up to $5,000 are granted unsecured, larger loans require a Deed of Trust filed on your primary residence, but there are no requirement for available equity. Here are the details:
- Loan Size: $1,000 to $15,000
- Purpose: Funds must be used only for home improvement
- Fees: No up-front fees
- Collateral: Loans up to $5,000 are unsecured, larger loans require a DOT filing on the borrower’s primary residence. No requirements for any available equity.
- Available Locations: Only in countries where Banner Bank has branch locations.
The Bryant® credit card is issued by Wells Fargo Financial National Bank with approved credit. Apply for the Bryant® credit card by selecting the button below.
Buy now and pay over time with 0% interest for 18 months with equal payments
A Bryant® credit card is an easy and convenient way to pay for your Bryant® purchases. Plus, as a Bryant® cardholder you can enjoy other great benefits throughout the year, such as:
- Special promotional offers where available
- Revolving line of credit that you can use over and over again
- Quick credit decision
- Convenient monthly payments to fit your budget
- Easy-to-use online account management and bill payment options
Whether you’re urgently replacing equipment or upgrading to a more energy efficient system, it’s good to know that the solution that’s best for your home can be yours through affordable financing. You’ll enjoy the comfort of your new heating/cooling system, and appreciate the potential contribution to the resale value of your home. We’re proud to partner with RedBrick Financial, an industry leader in financial solutions for home improvements with fast, fair and budget friendly payment options that fit your needs.
- Easy, online application.
- On-the-spot approval.
- No down payment.
- Pay off your loan anytime. No penalty.
- 120 day loans