Leave your gas line installation to the pros
Are you considering installing gas to service your home? Experience the many benefits of natural gas with expert gas line installation from Watts Heating and Cooling. As with most heating and cooling equipment, proper installation of your gas line is essential for safe and efficient operation—and a job best left to the professionals. Our expert technicians on the Watts home team are highly skilled and experienced in gas line installations, and we’re ready to get your natural gas line up and running.
The Benefits of Converting to Natural Gas
The popularity of natural gas is increasing as many homeowners see the benefits of gas line installation in their homes. Whether converting the whole house or utilizing gas for cooking, fire pits, or bringing heat to your home, natural gas is an efficient fuel source with plenty of other upsides.
Here are a few benefits homeowners experience when they convert to natural gas:
- High efficiency. When it comes to heat, nothing works better than natural gas
- Versatility. Gas can power stoves and heating units, heat pools, fuel fireplaces, heat outdoor living spaces, and more
- Convenience. Pumped through an underground pipeline, natural gas is more convenient and reliable when the power goes out
- Cost-effective. Gas is a less expensive power source than electricity
- Value-add. Converting your home to natural gas can increase its value
Why Choose Watts for Your Gas Line Installation
Watts Heating and Cooling is your trusted local HVAC team ready to provide safe and reliable gas line installation. From permitting to installation, our dedicated and experienced technicians are here to serve customers throughout the Portland Metro area.
Why call the Watts Home Team:
- Locally owned and operated
- Over 400 5-star reviews on Google
- NATE-certified technicians
- Actively involved in our community
- Committed to “wow” customer experiences—every time