Let Watts turn up the heat on your new water heater installation
Watts Heating and Cooling is your local family-owned and operated HVAC company, and we pride ourselves on serving customers with the best water heater installation services available. When you need a hot water heater installation, upgrade, or replacement—rely on the home team!
When Do I Need a New Water Heater?
While water heaters usually last eight to 10 years—sometimes longer with regular maintenance—eventually, the day will come when it’s time to replace your water heating system. Aside from its age, there are several indications that your hot water heater needs to be replaced.
Signs your water heater needs replacement:
- Rusty water from the hot water taps
- Unusual noises coming from the water heater
- Leaks around the water heater
- Water won’t heat up
Although we wish appliances could last forever, when a water heater is showing these signals, it’s time to take action. Fortunately, Watts Heating and Cooling offers expert installation services and can help you find the best hot water heater for your home’s usage.
Tankless Water Heater Installation vs. Hot Water Heater Installation
When it’s time to install a new water heater or replace your current system, you may wonder whether a traditional or tankless water heater would work best for your home. Watts has vast experience installing both systems, and our techs can offer guidance to help you decide.
Here are a few pros and cons to each system:
Tankless Hot Water Heater
- More efficient, saving you money over time
- Lasts between 20-30 years on average
- Takes up less space
- Higher installation, repair, and maintenance costs
- Higher upfront purchase price
Storage Tank Water Heater
- Lower initial purchase price
- Lower installation, repair, and maintenance costs
- Lasts between 8-10 years on average
- Higher utility bills
- Requires space for storage tank
Why Choose Watts for Your Water Heater Installation
If you’re looking for a new hot water heater to upgrade or need to replace your current system, let Watts Heating and Cooling lend a hand. Our local team of professional technicians is here to serve customers throughout the Portland Metro area and beyond.
- Locally owned and operated
- Over 400 5-star reviews on Google
- NATE-certified technicians
- Actively involved in our community
- Committed to “wow” customer experiences—every time