Trust your New Installation to the Pros at Watts
When you need a new installation, upgrade, or replacement—rely on the Watts home team!
We pride ourselves on performing quality HVAC installations for the Portland Metro area. And with over 400 5-Star reviews on Google, we continue to provide “wow” customer service experiences.
There is a reason why I called Watts Heating. They are the local business with integrity and steadfastness in this crazy world. The installation of our direct vent water heater was not an easy one and they handled my looking in on the job gracefully. Thanks, we are so pleased with our install, and highly recommend this company.
Trusted HVAC Installation – When You Need It Most
Watts Heating and Cooling is a family-owned and operated HVAC company dedicated to providing our customers with the very best HVAC installation services and a “wow” experience.
Types of HVAC Installations We Offer
At Watts Heating and Cooling, we know your home comfort system is likely the biggest use of energy in your home or business. We also know that effective air conditioning, furnace, and even gas fireplace installation can have a huge impact on your energy costs and indoor comfort.
Our expert installation services are provided by Watts’ skilled team of factory-trained professionals, including:
What’s Included in Our Full-Service Furnace and Air Conditioning installations
- Free in-home consultation with one of our HVAC specialists
- Help selecting an energy-efficient heating and air conditioning system that meets your comfort preferences and lifestyle
- Proper sizing of the equipment to meet the unique needs of your home
- Convenient financing options with approved credit
- Full factory warranties on all equipment and labor
When Should I Install New Equipment?
Here are some tell-tale signs you need a new air conditioning or furnace installation:
- If your AC unit or furnace is nearing the end of its useful lifespan—typically around 10 to 15 years
- If your unit is not producing the right temperature air—warm or cold—or if the air is the correct temperature, but the air stream is weak
- If you notice refrigerant leakage, call Watts Heating & Cooling immediately
- If you hear clanking, banging, whirring, or squealing sounds
- If your utility bills are higher than normal
If the HVAC system in your home or business is displaying any of these signs, or you’re interested in upgrading to a more efficient system, contact Watts Heating and Cooling today.
Why Choose Watts for your HVAC Installation
As a trusted heating and cooling contractor, Watts offers the residential and commercial HVAC installation services to improve your indoor comfort for the long run.
- Locally owned and operated
- Over 400 5-star reviews on Google
- NATE-certified technicians
- Actively involved in our community
- Committed to “wow” customer experiences—every time