Professional and reliable HVAC preventative maintenance
At Watts Heating and Cooling, we’ve seen firsthand the difference HVAC preventative maintenance can make for our customers. Not only does HVAC maintenance help you get the most out of your investment in terms of longevity, but it also helps lower energy costs and improve indoor comfort and air quality.
Watts is a trusted authority for HVAC maintenance services across the Portland metro area. And with over 400 5-Star reviews on Google, we continually “wow” our customers with superior care.
We have used Watts for heating and cooling systems maintenance for years. They have been with us in 2 separate homes and we appreciate their service so much that we were thrilled that they would still service our location even though we moved a little further out east. We trust them and will most likely utilize their services for when we need to replace our aging AC unit.
Trusted HVAC Maintenance – When You Need It Most
Watts is your local HVAC home team, providing professional, reliable HVAC maintenance to families and businesses in the Portland Metro area.
HVAC Maintenance Services We Offer
As a professional HVAC contractor, Watts Heating and Cooling offers comprehensive maintenance services. Our experienced technicians provide skilled maintenance for air conditioners, furnaces, commercial HVAC systems, water heaters, along with other systems and unit types.
We also offer HVAC maintenance plans, convenient service agreements, and extended warranties to protect your investment further.
Why HVAC Preventative Maintenance is Important
Keep your comfort system running smoothly—and prevent minor problems from becoming big problems—with HVAC preventative maintenance from Watts. Whether you schedule your regular system checkups as needed or sign up for one of our convenient annual service agreements, HVAC maintenance is essential. Regular maintenance provides longer-lasting equipment and reduced energy bills and repairs.
What Watts Offers During a Performance Tune-Up:
- Test safety controls, condensate pump, starting capabilities, and for carbon monoxide leaks
- Clean burner and ignition assembly, blower motor, condenser coil, and condensate drain
- Inspect filtration system, vent piping, humidification system, evaporator coil, electrical heating elements, auxiliary heaters, and check for refrigerant leaks
- Adjust blower components
- Lubricate moving parts as required
- Tighten electrical connections
- Calibrate thermostat
- Check flue draft, combustion, and defrost controls
- Measure air temperature differential, amperage, and voltage
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
Learn more about our annual service agreements, which can save you money and provide added convenience.
Why Choose Watts for HVAC Preventative Maintenance
At Watts, we strive to rise above the status quo in everything we do. When you need dependable and reliable HVAC services, the home team is here to help!
When you need HVAC maintenance, Watts is here to help. Schedule an appointment with us.
- Locally owned and operated
- Over 400 5-star reviews on Google
- NATE-certified technicians
- Actively involved in our community
- Committed to “wow” customer experiences—every time