Need heating and cooling repair? Watts is here to help!
Watts offers air conditioning repair services and furnace repair services to extend the life of your HVAC system. We’re the Portland metro area’s go-to source for trusted HVAC repair.
And with over 400 5-Star reviews on Google, we continually provide “wow” experiences for our customers.
Emergency HVAC Repair Service
We understand the importance of your HVAC system to your health and comfort. That’s why our call center is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week to assist you with urgent repairs or issues. In the case of medically necessary heating and cooling repairs, our team will respond as soon as possible. All other urgent issues will be responded to promptly the next business day.
Emergency Repair Service Hotline: 503-744-5066
HVAC Repair – When You Need It Most
As licensed contractors and specialists in the field of heating and air conditioning, Watts Heating and Cooling has the tools and the experience to keep your HVAC equipment running smoothly all year long.
Signs You Need a Furnace Repair
Furnaces and other heating systems are essential to staying comfortable during the winter months. Like all equipment, regular use can lead to deterioration and the need for repairs.
Here are some tell-tale signs you need furnace repair:
- If there is a strong smell of gas call us immediately – you may have a leak in your furnace’s heat exchanger
- If your furnace starts making loud and unusual noises
- If your utility bills are higher than normal
- If your furnace is running but not providing enough heat
Time for Air Conditioner Repair?
Going through the summer with a poorly functioning air conditioning system is no fun, and unnecessary. Watts Heating and Cooling provides skilled air conditioner repair services, which are made easier and less expensive the sooner you call us after noticing AC issues.
Don’t ignore these signs that you need air conditioning repair services:
- If your thermostat is set lower than your home’s current temperature, but your vents are still blowing warm air
- If your system is not correctly circulating air
- If unpleasant odors are accompanying your AC turning on
- If you hear rattling, grinding, or whistling sounds
Why Choose Watts for HVAC repair
Watts Heating and Cooling understands the importance of your home comfort system, and we want to help get you up and running as soon as possible.
With our dedication to excellence in every area of our business, Watts brings a customer-first focus to all of our HVAC repair services.
Why call the Watts Home Team:
- Locally owned and operated
- Over 400 5-star reviews on Google
- NATE-certified technicians
- Actively involved in our community
- Committed to “wow” customer experiences—every time