Keep the hot water running with regular water heater maintenance
Reliable hot water is so important to our day-to-day lives, it’s easy to take it for granted. However, water heaters require regular maintenance to make sure cold water doesn’t interfere with your daily shower or cleaning the dishes.
Watts Heating and Cooling understands how important effective water heater maintenance can be. As your local HVAC home team, you can rely on Watts to provide expert hot water heater maintenance—and a “wow” customer service experience.
The Benefits of Hot Water Heater Maintenance
Watts’ expert hot water heater maintenance technicians are experienced in all types of systems, providing our customers with increased efficiency and peace of mind.
Here are some benefits of regular water heater maintenance:
- Longer lifespan of the unit
- Lower likelihood of the system needing repairs
- Improved energy efficiency
- Fewer system replacements over the life of your home
For added convenience, ask us about our HVAC maintenance agreements.
Do I Need Tankless Water Heater Maintenance?
While tankless water heaters offer several benefits over traditional systems—including higher efficiency and longer lifespans—these units still need regular maintenance for peak performance.
Benefits of tankless water heater maintenance:
- Like-new performance
- Low risk of premature failure
- Catch small issues early
- Get the maximum lifespan from your tankless system (20-30 years)
Regular tankless water heater maintenance from Watts Heating and Cooling will help keep your tankless system in great shape for years to come.
Contact Watts today for a more efficient system, improved performance, and a “wow” experience–every time.
Why Choose Watts for Your Water Heater Maintenance
Watts Heating & Cooling is your go-to Portland Metro area hot water heater maintenance provider. Keep your hot water hot and ready when you need it by scheduling water heater maintenance with the home team!
- Locally owned and operated
- Over 400 5-star reviews on Google
- NATE-certified technicians
- Actively involved in our community
- Committed to “wow” customer experiences—every time