Need to repair your hot water heater? Watts is here to help!
When it comes to hot water heater repair and tankless water heater repair, professional training and experience are crucial for getting the job done right. That’s where the Watts home team comes in. Our certified technicians have the skills necessary to assess, diagnose, and repair your hot water system.
Signs you’re in need of hot water heater repair
Regular use of your water heater requires regular maintenance—or necessary repairs. So when your shower feels like a polar plunge, Watts Heating and Cooling is here to get your hot water running again.
Here are some top signs you need water heater repair services:
- If your water temperature fluctuates
- If you notice reduced hot water pressure
- If cloudy water with an unpleasant smell is coming from the hot taps
- If you hear odd sounds coming from the water heater
- If your water feels lukewarm
- If the hot water runs out faster than normal
- If it’s been over a year since your last maintenance service
Why Choose Watts for Water Heater and Tankless Water Heater Repair
Watts Heating & Cooling is your go-to for hot water heater repair in the Portland Metro area. Our experienced technicians are dedicated to providing the best service in every area of our business. For local water heater repair and beyond, you can’t go wrong with the Watts home team.
Trust the home team with your water heater repair services. Schedule a repair with Watts today.
Why call the Watts Home Team:
- Locally owned and operated
- Over 400 5-star reviews on Google
- NATE-certified technicians
- Actively involved in our community
- Committed to “wow” customer experiences—every time